Majors & Qualifications：
- 2019 graduates, Bachelor and above of Auto./Mech./Elec./Environmental Science/Occupational Safety and Health Engineering major
- Good communication and presentation skill and fluent working English
- Familiar with technical software and good at Microsoft office
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, analytical skills and team work spirit
- Attention to details and adaption to pressure
- Love of Auto business
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts and services, components and production systems worldwide through 159 manufacturing facilities, 87 R&D centers, and dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries.
Its stable of brands includes Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, Maserati and Mopar, the parts and service brand. The Group’s businesses also include Comau (production systems), Magneti Marelli (components) and Teksid (iron and castings).
In addition, retail and dealer financing, leasing and rental services related to and in support of the Group’s car business are provided either through subsidiaries or financial partners (such as captive companies, affiliates, joint ventures with leading banks and/or financial institutions, and specialized providers).