- Work with colleagues to complete the formulation, revision and migration of company product standards 与同事一起完成公司产品标准的制定，修定和转移
- Product design create 3D models and 2D drawings for bearings, including assembly, components drawings.产品设计创建轴承的3D模型和2D工程图,包括装配图和部件图
- Proofreading and sorting out relevant design tolerance specifications standard of bearings轴承相关设计公差技术标准的校对和整理
- Proofreading and drawing related design drawings of bearing.轴承设计图纸的校对和绘制
- Check the relevant ISO standards of bearing.轴承相关ISO标准的核对
- Host weekly remote project meeting with European colleagues, prepare meeting minutes and follow up the actions decided in the meeting.主持与欧洲同事的每周一次的项目远程例会，编制会议纪要，追踪会议决定的行动
- Help other colleagues in the department where the internship is located to complete part of the work, such as the preparatory work for certain tests and the organization of experimental data.帮助部门其他同事完成部分工作，例如测试前准备工作，试验数据整理等
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.主管安排的其他工作
- One intern with mechanical background , Auto CAD skill is preferred
- Master degree on going OR about to begin the 4th year of bachelor
- 2 or 3 days per week at least, preferably FULL time. Internship duration is as long as possible(2 months at least，preferably 3 months)
斯凯孚（上海）汽车技术有限公司，SKF（Shanghai）Automotive Technologies Co., Ltd, 简称SKF ATC，成立于2005年底，是瑞典斯凯孚集团在华的独资子公司。公司坐落于上海市嘉定区安亭国际汽车城零部件配套工业园区，占地面积约两万五千平方米，建筑面积一万七千平方米。目前拥有正式员工约500名。
SKF（Shanghai）Automotive Technologies Co., Ltd.(“ATC” for short), established at the end of 2005, is a wholly owned by SKF Group. ATC covers an area of 25,000 square meters with 17,000 square meters construction area located in Shanghai International Auto Town Spare Parts Industrial park and has total headcount of over 500 employees currently.
The main business of ATC is hub bearing units including HBU generation 1, HBU generation 2 and HBU generation 3, Small Taper Roller Bearing (STRB), suspension bearing etc.
ATC has good relationship with famous automobile manufacturers from home and abroad that features long-tem stability and mutual benefit. Our main customers are Shanghai General Motor, DPCA, Chongqing Ford, SAIC Motor, Shanghai Volkswagen, FAW-Volkswagen, Wuhu Cherry and Shenyang Brilliance etc.
Well equipped with advanced hardware equipments, including bearing manufacturing machine, and testing equipments of SKF global testing center, ATC also possessed a highly qualified team of production, quality, technology and management.
In 2009, we achieved TS16949 certificate for Automotive Quality Management System from Lloyd’s successfully. In the same year, we passed the audit of DNV for our ISO14001 Environment Management System, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment System. ATC is certified to Ford Q1 in Nov 2011 as well.
We not only focus on quality and management excellence, but also our highly sense of responsibility. We continuously contribute to the environment protection, sustainable development and social responsibility, exceeding all parties’ requirements and expectations.
In line with SKF vision and mission, all ATC employees are working on overall continuous improvements and 6 sigma projects, making our efforts to pursue manufacturing excellence in terms of five zeros: zero accident, zero defects, zero broken promise, zero loss and zero waste. It keeps ATC up and always gives an outstanding performance among Car Chassis factories of Automotive Division in SKF.
Never stop improving! All ATC members are heading for Manufacturing Excellence with combatant spirit. We strongly believe and looking forward to seeing that with all efforts, ATC will reach the target very soon, “Be the best factory in SKF Automotive Division!”
With the expansion of customer demand, our existing production capacity will face a big challenge. Now we are going to start up our 2nd phase project in a newly-bought land. The new project will cover a new plant for ATC production and expansion of GTCC. And will be finished by end of 2013. Let’s wait and see the splendid future of ATC and SKF group!
No. 328 Yuanguo Road, Anting Town, Jiading District, Shanghai