Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 57,000 employees in more than 100countries.
Mobility is the goal
- Preparing and conducting various compliance related trainings;
- Handling whistle-blowing reports and investigating potential compliance violation cases;
- Administering Compliance Radar to detect major compliance risks at early stage;
- Conducting compliance clearances in pre-defined business activities such as engagement of intermediaries and participation in association meetings;
- Conducting compliance audits and risk assessments;
- Keeping abreast of changes in local regulatory requirements and Group policies and ONs;
- Administering Schindler China CoC hotline；
- Other compliance tasks as assigned.
Mobility needs you
- Degree holder in police academy is preferred or bachelor degree;
- Minimum 3-5 years of investigation/compliance/legal experience;
- Well-versed with rules and regulations and compliance policies;
- Working experience in police station is preferred;
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Language requirements: CET6
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Interested? Send us your complete application.