Objectives of the Position
- Responsible for the EHS management of whole operation department (manufacturing, engineering and maintenance. Try to achieve the long-term objective of zero LTI
- To make sure that all EHS requirements are implemented in operation and improved continuously by routine inspection, cooperation with management people of manufacturing and E&M, supervising employees and contractors, tracking the correction of nonconformity findings
- Organizing the risk assessment for all posts of manufacturing and maintenance by employees and himself involvement. To define the countermeasures of found potential risks and implemented after gated approval from company management
- Participating the discussion of Management of Change (MOC) for new projects and revamping projects; preparing MOC documents afterwards. To analyze the potential risk and nonconformity process and technical specifications of existing products, equipment and process and correct.
- Organizing and executing EHS training according to the training request of EHS and Operation departments. To prove the effectiveness of training by spot questioning and quiz paper.
- Responsible for EHS training and follow up of whole training plan of new comers. Tracking the implementation of mentor for new comers.
- Preparing and receiving all internal and external EHS audit to Operation department. Following up all findings are corrected timely.
- Responsible for the accident investigation and corrective actions implementation tracking. Managing the work permits and release the special ones. Supervising the conformity of tank truck unloading.
- Be responsible for EHS management, training, supervision, action follow up of contractors.
- To support the planner for production management. Analyze the reasonability and effective of planning if necessary.
- To complete other task requested by the supervisor
- EHS Responsibilities: see attached Job EHS Responsibility Description
Minimum Education and Qualification Required for the Position
Education:本科以上，化工专业优先 Bachelor or above, chemical background preferred
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
熟悉风险评估和控制、事故调查、防火防爆知识、变更管理控制等；工作许可证管理、承包商管理 familiar risk assessment and control, accident investigation, MOC, work permits management, contractor management
At BASF, we create chemistry - and have been doing so for 150 years. As the world's leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society.
About BASF Shanghai Coatings
BASF Shanghai Coatings Co. Ltd (BSC), founded in 1997, is a joint venture between BASF SE and Huayi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. BSC produces and markets automotive OEM coatings, providing automotive manufacturers with high-quality coating systems, including electrocoat, primer, basecoat and clearcoat. With advanced production and technical facilities, BSC is able to develop and offer various car body and car parts coating solutions addressing customers’ demands. Customers include major domestic and international car manufacturers.