Purpose of position
This position is responsible for supporting project management team in daily business, mainly focus on tracking and managing materials in TTM projects.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
1. Junior or Senior student in Mechanical engineering
2. Can work with Microsoft Office, particularly good at Excel.
3. Proficiency in English, both in Oral and Written
4. Extrovert personality, proactive and cooperative, good interpersonal skill
5. Availability: min. 2 days per week
1. Cooperate with sourcing team, track the material delivery status and update to supply overview for running TTM projects;
2. Based on provided priority list, track material incoming inspection status closely with incoming team;
3. Review the material quality judgement status with development as well;
4. Support to follow up the material quality setup status with SQEs;
5. Report to relevant PSM in case of any delay compared with planning;
6. Other material relevant tasks, such as delivery and scrap.