1. Responsible for employee onboarding and offboarding process, by interacting with company’s vendor, functional department and employee.
2. Coordinate visa application, work permit application and other expatriates related routine work.
3. HR Helpdesk to provide assist to managers and employees with the operation of HR systems, including Oracle, Workday, Danaher Connect, Career Portal, Taleo, etc. For example, resolve system log-in problems and provide general guideline about the tool usage.
4. HR Helpdesk for employment or visa-related letters, including on job certification, visa dispatch or invite letter, etc.
5. Logistics support for Employee Awards (including Global Reward and recognition program, service awards program, etc.,)
6. Other local legislated HR–related tasks, including Flexible working hours application and maintenance; annual labor inspection documents preparation.
7. Coordination and logistics support for HR trainings including Orientation and other HR organised trainings.
8. Responsible for P-filing
9. Handle intern monthly bill calculation, recruit intern if dept. required
11. responsible for junior level position, arrange interview
1. Bachelor degree, major in English will be a plus.
2. Good communication skill with passion and capability to work cross functions.
3. Reliable and strong sense of responsibility and team sprits.
4. 1+ years working experience in related area.
Contract with Shanghai FESCO（onsite驻店）