Sales Ambassador – Intern
- To response to daily store operations
- To assist in providing excellent customer service and maintain a pleasant shopping environment consistent with our brand image
- To identify and handle clients'enquiries and concerns
- To communicate feedback gathered through in-store activities to store management
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Capabilities:
- University students (grade 4 is must) with similar internship experience is prefer (The qualified candidate might be offered) - Passionate in retail industry with good selling skills
- Like fashion and appreciate quality products
- Fluent in English and Chinese. French or Japanese is a plus
- Must be a good team player, pleasant, service oriented with good communication skills
- 3 day's working per week is required, at least 6 months internship is also required
- Basic computer skills
SHANG XIA, Renaissance of Chinese Art of Living
SHANG XIA is a brand for art of living that promises a unique encounter with the heritage of Chinese design and craftsmanship.
Together with the celebrated Hermes Group, renowned designer Jiang Qiong Er established SHANG XIA with a mission to create a 21st century lifestyle founded on the finest of Chinese design traditions.
The SHANG XIA name is simple yet profound. It embodies the concept of “up” and “down” in the continuous flow of energy from past, present and future, transmitting the essence of Chinese culture and its sublime aesthetics.
Building on 5,000 years of unique inheritance, and in the spirit of dialogue between tradition and modernity, SHANG XIA integrates the warmth, balance and harmony of Chinese grace into all its products.
SHANG XIA’s collections are comprised of striking furniture, fine decorative objects, exquisite
accessories and luxurious garments. Uniquely, SHANG XIA also creates an annual series of limited
edition “cultural objects”. These collectibles convey messages of tradition, guardianship and
With flair and exacting attention to detail, SHANG XIA preserves the historical beauty and craftsmanship born of Chinese ingenuity, to provide a simple, elegant 21st century aesthetic.
We are looking for the best talent to join our team. If you love traditional Chinese culture and history, have excellent communication skills, and are a serious and responsible team player, then you are the one we are looking for.
If you share our passion and philosophy and work in a confident, proactive way, we invite you to contact us. Please attach you resume and cover letter in English.