1. Fulfill import Customs Clearance on time.
2. Working with Team leader of Customs and Distribution to analyze E-HB data and achieve E-HB management within target.
3. Coordinate with supplier and customs clearance broker to ensure smooth import process.
4. Maintain accurate and in time import record in EMS system.
5. Collect and verify customs and freight related costs.
6. CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) on operations.
7. Good communication internally and externally.
8. Any other duty assigned by direct superior.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
1. College degree or above.
2. Strong in Microsoft Excel skill. Fluently English is plus.
3. Very open-mind. Good communication and team work.
Founded in 1941, Hilti provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry. Hilti products, systems and services offer the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value. The headquarters of the Hilti Group are in Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
"We create enthusiastic customers and build a better future!" We do this by living our values of integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment. This forms the basis for Hilti’s unique corporate culture and is also the foundation for our long-term financial success; success that we combine with corporate responsibility and environmental protection.
Our company is always searching for people who want to move things forward, and bring new perspective and innovative ideas. We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities across functional and geographical borders as well as to pursue a career as an expert.
Hilti (Shanghai) Ltd., was founded in September 2004 and located in Xinzhuang Industrial Zone. The main business is power tools assembly, supply engineering management, products designing & testing. Due to its growing up rapidly in China, we are looking for excellent candidates to join us for the following career opportunities.