Assist for department daily work arrangement, documents maintenance and operation management.
Brief Task Description:
1. Supports certification projects for the open issues tracking, to do list tracking,
2. Assist for meeting arrangement, deck preparation,
3. Support for meeting minutes recording, data collecting and communication with team member.
4. Assist for relevant operation task.
1. Skilled in written English and fluent in spoken English.
2. MS office, Proficient in MS office
3. Logical thinking capability in problem solving.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts and services, components and production systems worldwide through 159 manufacturing facilities, 87 R&D centers, and dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries.
Its stable of brands includes Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, Maserati and Mopar, the parts and service brand. The Group’s businesses also include Comau (production systems), Magneti Marelli (components) and Teksid (iron and castings).
In addition, retail and dealer financing, leasing and rental services related to and in support of the Group’s car business are provided either through subsidiaries or financial partners (such as captive companies, affiliates, joint ventures with leading banks and/or financial institutions, and specialized providers).