What's the role?
This position is belong to Hilti(Shanghai) Ltd.
The job location is in Shanghai, Minhang.
Concentrate on strategic suppliers’ development and management in Asia to support regional and global supply management.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
① Managing Associate - Production Mechanical Engineering
1. Support assembly line design with engineering team.
2. Manage engineering change requests according to Hilti standard.
3. Collaborate with product development team and plant engineers to ensure the pilot production and mass production for new product project.
4. Initiative improvement for industrial process to support new assembly line development and assembly fixtures.
5. Implement value stream mapping and continuous improvement planning.
②Managing Associate - Quality Engineering - Plant Manufacturing
1. Help create and implement incoming inspection plan, inspection technology application and standardization.
2. Manage and archive incoming inspection reports and documentation.
3. Assist with updating information and data on production quality and inspection result in SAP.
4. Coordinate with production quality engineers for incoming quality analysis and offer solutions.
5. Execute manufacturing process, quality control standard and quality / process assurance for mass production.
You will also participate in multiple workshops and assignments as an individual contributor in Quality, Production, Technical Service, Lean Manufacturing and BU functions.
What do we offer?
● A real assignment.
● Insight in the workings of a unique business model.
● A market leader and strong brand.
● Strong culture formation in Hilti values.
● Personal development opportunities.
What you need is:
● Bachelor or Master’s degree with the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering,
● Ability to communicate fluently in English and an understanding of German is preferred.
● Open-mind attitude, energetic and dynamitic.
● Available for international mobility.
● Team player with excellent communication skills, social and intercultural competences.