As the Country Accountant, you will:
- Perform period end financial closing
- Prepare monthly actual vs budget report and provide variance analysis
- Monitor actual spending and provide accurate fixed cost forecast
- Involve in annual budget and create complex budget model to accommodate further input changes
- Act as accounting contact person for internal and external stakeholders and take responsibility for the financial statement accuracies of the entities
- Perform transfer price (TP) calculation based on Corp Tax guidelines and monitor actual profit margin and make necessary adjustments to be close to the target profit margin
- Ensure appropriate financial processes integrity by comply to Chinese & US Accounting Standards and internal control procedures
- Work with other ASSC functions to ensure overall business process is streamlined and as effective as possible
- Assist in various special projects from time to time to drive process improvements and business outcomes
- Prepare China statutory reports and work as contact person for external auditors to ensure annual audit report accuracy and timeliness
Skills and experiences required:
Education: Bachelor degree, major in Accounting
- Minimal 5 years GL experience, 2 years exposure to US GAAP will be an added advantage.
- Advanced MS Excel skill including array formula, complex lookup formula such as Offset and Sumproduct.
- Experience with SAP Financial or similar systems
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2013 revenues of approximately $13 billion including the acquisition of Rockwood’s performance additives and TiO2 businesses. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 100 manufacturing and R&D facilities in more than 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at ****************.