Main responsibilities & duties：？
Owner of product documents, responsible to maintain and update product related documents (DMR, drawing,/specifications, engineering change control etc).
？ Support raw material localization, lead qualification activities for localization.
？ Supporting production, failure analysis of products that from line and field. Work out corrective actions and preventive actions.
？ Validation activities, IQ, OQ and PQ
？ Improve manufacturing process
？ Appraises technological developments and investigates feasibility of new equipment and techniques.
？ Set up BOM and item master, maintain product BOM, and item master in Agile product lifecycle management system
？ Lead and coordinate project team in plant side
？ Instructs engineers and technical support staff on engineering test and build requirements.
？ Comply with Company’s EHS policies, regulations and procedures
- Engineering and Electronic/mechanical technology education background is preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years engineering experience, product engineer with project management is preferred.
Familiar with engineering/ project in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Change Order Management, Team work, strong communication skill, drive for result,
- Working knowledge of problem solving skills (process map, risk assessment, cause and effect diagrams, Pareto analysis, etc.)
PMP is prefered
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin Chinese & English.
- Auto CAD, Pro-E, SoliderWroks is preferred