- To Support daily mortgage loan processing and provide follow-up service
- To handle customer‘s inquiries
- To coordinate and follow up with other department on loan fulfilment and control process
- Keep abreast of all regulations, guidelines and ensure operations are complied with internal and external requirements and control
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Able to work independently, responsible and with proactive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good learning ability for new knowledge and skills
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, with good knowledge of PC application software
About Citi China
Citi first established an office in China in May 1902, in Shanghai. On 2nd April, 2007, Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. was officially launched as one of the first foreign banks locally incorporated in China. On 23rd April, 2007, Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. became one of the first foreign banks to offer RMB services to Chinese residents.
Citi currently has branches and sub-branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Guiyang, Wuxi, Changsha and Dalian, operating and offering corporate banking business as well as consumer banking business.
Our business is expanding rapidly and we are looking for highly qualified, ambitious individuals wishing to progress to the highest levels of their personal career development in Citibank.
We provide challenging and rewarding career opportunities with the vacancy:
The successful candidate will be provided with superior career development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package. If you are interested in being considered for the position please send your CV ( in English & Chinese) to us.