· Assembly of components and systems according to Work Instruction
· Pre-testing of the component and system according to the Work Instruction
· Perform In Process Quality Check according to Quality Assurance Procedure to ensure the Quality Target
· Continuously improve productivity, 5S and EHS on shop-floor
· Stictly follow relevant EHS and work disciplines during work.
· Other tasks assigned by leader其他由上级指派的任务
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare