You are a self-motivated team player and willing to help others by your skills and experiences in a rapid growth, energetic team with a group of smart people. You' re a great communicator and you have experience with most/all of the following:
● Fluent in both written and spoken English.
● Good communication and Microsoft Office Skills
● Good time management
● Carefulness of every task and commitment.
●Internship period at least 6 months and 3-4 days/week.
Your Supervisor will be the Chief of Staff of AXA China corporate office
Your role and responsibilities will be most/all of the following:
● Responsible for daily admin tasks for an office of 20 people and perform multifaceted general office support, including receiving visitors, ordering office supplies, and helping with meeting room booking etc.
● Be the point of contact for external vendors for office logistics and services to support a comfortable work environment in keeping with the AXA standards.
● Purchasing office supplies (stationery, water, office snacks, etc.)
● Organizing employee activities (travel ticket booking, restaurant booking, event venue searching etc.)
● Acting as office reception (greeting visitor, courier arrangement, etc.)
● Working environment maintenance and improvement.
● Office documentation work
● To be the routine contact with the property management team of the office building.
● Business card data input
● Other ad-hoc tasks