Job Title: 起重机事业部管培生
Vacancy No: 1
Department: Mobile Cranes division
The range of products of the Mobile Cranes Division includes more than 30 different types of telescopic and lattice boom cranes on wheeled and crawler chassis. The product range is continuously updated and adapted to market requirements.
The customers' needs are the focal point from developing cranes up to after-sales service. The division sets standards in regard to the quality, functionality and safety of the mobile cranes which have a high level of availability when in use. Liebherr established, for example, the concept of the all-terrain mobile crane and now offers the world's widest range of products in this segment. Thanks to innovative telescopic systems and profile forms, it was possible to develop increasingly longer and stronger booms. Since the start of development of lattice boom cranes, Liebherr has set records in terms of payload and lifting height. Another milestone: the Liebherr PowerBoom, a double lattice main boom in the lower section for large crawler cranes.
1. You work on designated tasks or projects with individual focal points in Technical Service, Spare Parts field, Customer service, etc.
2. You get to know Liebherr-Shanghai from variable perspectives and you get an idea how inter-divisional interfaces in the company interact with each other
3. Your first location and division will be determined by us, all further ones will be planned by you in collaboration with your mentor and HR development
4. You also have the possibility to take part in individual trainings, which especially fit to your requirements
5. Your will frequently interact with senior management and work on challenging tasks in exciting industries with increasing responsibility , high exposure and visibility.
Key Experiences and any Qualifications职位主要经验和技能要求
1. You are studing at a college or university, ideally with a line of study of mechanical or industrial engineering, information technology or business economics, logitics or similar areas.
2. Your personal strengths include high self-motivation, enthusiasm for new tasks and challenging activities, a solution oriented and innovative thinking, openness to new experiences, flexibility, curiosity, team-spirit, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness.
3. You are self-confident, globally mobile with a strong passion for technology.
4. Ideally, you have already completed a preliminary internship.
5. You are committed, motivated and determined.
6. You are fluent in English.
7. You have adequate skills in Microsoft Software.