1. Study and create in-depth understanding about UPS technology solutions.
2. Use video or other creative way to create UPS technology solution related training materials for sales/customer training purpose:
- Simple shipping tool step by step user guide;
- Simple shipping tool/label printer step by step setup guide;
- Simple trouble shooting for common problems.
1. Candidates who are willing to work in the country there the internship is offered. Intern will be based in Shanghai.
2. Willing to consider join UPS after graduation, if being offered for available vacancies.
3. Major in Supply Chain Operation and Management, Transportation Management or Computer Science.
4. Fluent in both Mandarin & English.
5. Software: Good video editing and office software usage skills.
6. Good analysis and presentation skills.
7. Quicker learner.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. That’s logistics. And that’s exactly what a career at UPS is all about.
From our roots as a Seattle, Washington-based bike-messenger company to our present day, multi-billion-dollar global corporation, our team has held a singular focus―making the world work better for everyone. At the heart of all that we do, you’ll find a true dedication to our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Whether you start with UPS straight out of school like many of our senior managers did, or arrive with years of valuable experience, everyone at UPS has the opportunity to grow. Empowering careers and commerce around the globe takes more than innovative thinkers, collaborative teammates and incredible technology. It calls on the values, purpose and mission that have driven us right from the start.
It all begins with talented individuals like you―people who are ready to turn ideas into successful business practices. Explore how UPS jobs can make the world work better for you.
UPS Equal Opportunity Statement. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee in any aspect of their employment at UPS because of age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, pregnancy, national origin or veteran status.