1. Assist with department daily work, including copying, translation, documents preparation and basic supporting works.
2. Record, submit and track expense reports.
3. Support on hiring process, including arranging interviews, onsite interview guidance and etc.
4. Assist employees’ on-board and off-board process.
5. Book and coordinate meeting rooms.
6. Support on departmental events scheduling, logistics preparation and event facilitation per request.
7. Provide the secretarial and general support when needed, e.g. air/train tickets/hotel reservation, visitor reception and etc.
1. Bachelor degree, major in English, administration and etc.
2. Dependable and could work in details; with effective problem-solving skills and be able to work under pressure.
3. Have good communication skills, willing to learn and good at dealing with multi-tasks.
4. At least 3 full days a week.