- Collect and reconcile documents (PO, PR, CDF etc.) and prepare payment applications
- Procurement of indirect materials including equipments, tools and fixtures used in engineering and production, production floor consumables, labels, internal (intra-company) purchases, etc. Work with the users (engineers, production team leaders, warehouse leader) on the complete purchasing requisition, approval PO, delivery to payment process
- Support Buyers and Customs Specialist on procurement documentation, data collection, analysis and reporting
Qualification and Experience Required:
- English skill - sufficient to handle all emails in English and phones calls with overseas suppliers.
- Computer skill - Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word suite
- Diligent. Cares details and specifics
- Team player
- Guaranteed 3-day attendance for 6 months
Founded in 1967, Analogic has been recognized as a leader in advanced signal acquisition and processing. Analogic conceives, designs, and manufactures high-performance medical and security imaging systems and subsystems, primarily for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). Today, our specific areas of expertise include developing enabling technologies used in computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, digital mammography (DM), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). We also develop state-of-the-art threat detection systems for airport checked-baggage screening and checkpoint screening as well as motion controls. Many of the largest, best-known medical imaging companies incorporate our high-performance imaging subsystems into their products. These products are used in most major healthcare facilities around the world to detect and treat disease.
2012 – Named one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes magazine
《波士顿环球报》100强 - 美国麻萨诸塞州100强公司之一
The Boston Globe 100 – One of the top 100 companies in Massachusetts
Our goal is to create a corporate culture and a business environment where the best and brightest minds work together to meet our customers’ demands. The collaboration of cultures, ideas, and different perspectives is an organizational asset that brings us greater creativity and innovation. Global diversity is a long-term, business-critical principle that is linked to the current and future success of everyone who works at Analogic. We embrace all applicable national and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.