- Responsible of the fulfillment and management of assigned product portfolios 负责相应产品组合的完善和管理；
- Lead new product development projects through idea creation, concept defining, development and market launch phases 负责新产品项目从概念、定义、开发到上市推广工作；
- Make and implement the product go-to-market plan according to company product strategy 产品进入市场的计划、策略和实施；
- Conduct market and customer research for potential market and product field 市场和客户研究，以推动潜在市场和产品开发；
- Provide pricing support to internal pricing team 产品定价支持；
- Maintain the internal SAP , IP and STEP system 系统维护及料号扩展、价格导入等；
- Label translation 标签翻译制作；
- Maintain and support 6-S principles and initiatives 支持及推动6S的推行；
- Compliance to ISO9001-2008, ISO14001:2004 & OHSAS18001:2007遵照ISO9001-2008质量管理体系, ISO14001:2004环境管理体系 & OHSAS18001:2007职业健康安全管理体系；
- Other works assigned by company 公司分派的其他工作。
- Bachelor degree or above 本科或以上学历；
- Above 3 years product management/marketing experience 3年以上产品线管理或者市场经验优先；
- Familiar with auto parts（Chemical）, also it‘s application and production process 熟悉汽车用品(化学类)， 以及该产品的应用和生产流程。
- Good written and spoken English skills 优秀的英语读写能力；
- Excellent Microsoft skills, e.g. EXCEL, PPT 优秀的微软办公软件能力；
- Familiar with SAP system SAP系统操作经验；
- Good communication and cooperation skills, active working attitude 良好的沟通和合作技巧，积极的工作态度；
- Patient, efficient, responsible, can work under pressure 耐心、高效、负责、能承受一定压力；
- Willingness to travel 能适应经常出差。
World market leader in the trade with connecting materials
The Würth Group is world market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening material. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 78,500 employees on its payroll. About 34,000 of these are permanently employed sales representatives. According to the Financial Statement, the Würth Group generated total sales of EUR 14.2 billion in year of 2019.
Würth Line China belongs to Würth group, a young, dynamic and fast growing business entity of Würth Group. Currently, we have more than 800 employees and a national sales & service network in more than 100 cities across China.
We have two business divisions as Industry Division and Crafts Division. Industry Division provides customers with connecting and fastening products. Crafts Division consists of Auto, Metal and Construction, separately for auto aftermarket, equipment and facility repair & maintenance and construction business.
To better serve our customers with modern supply & logistic capabilities, Würth Central Distribution Center is established in Haiyan. The total project covers an area of more than 80,000 square meters with three construction phases.
Our Central Office is located in Shanghai, with an office area of more than 4,000 square meters, and an advanced training center equipped with System, Auto, Metal and Construction Training Rooms.
Our main product ranges are high-quality Fasteners, Chemicals, Tools, PPE, Material Processing, Anchors, etc.. In addition, we offer our customers a series of System Solutions and Contact Points to improve their procurement, stock, logistic and cost management.
We are determined to be the No.1 in the eyes of our customers as the best and most qualified sales team!
You are welcome to learn more about us through our Group's website and our LinkedIn Career Page 'Wuerth Group Asia' as follows: