Description of Job Duties:
· Initiate the production plan based on customer requirement.
· Coordinate with other function groups for the demand changes, material shortage or other issues. Update the production plan when necessary
· Based on demand, create and implement weekly / daily production planning and capacity planning.
· Assist in production data collection and preparation work to initiate related daily/weekly/monthly report
· Initiate and release production orders (Tube Assembly Order/Fabrication Order)
· Familiar with production capability and key material safe inventory and purchasing lead time
· Track the execution of the production plan and the progress of the order. Maintain and report plant backlog and production lead time timely
· Analyzes and manages inventory levels in relation to customer requirements to meet profit and inventory targets and goals
· Supports cost reduction projects and improvement initiatives to achieve overall business objectives
· Manage the filing of production planning related documentation.
· Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Experience Requirements (In Detail):
· Experience with ERP system, preferably MFGPro system
· Bachelor degree or above in Manufacturing and technical related
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts
· Ability to embrace change and adjust quickly to new information.
· Ability to handle stress of deadlines with multiple and competing projects
· Proficient communication skill
· 5 years above related working experience
· Proficient Written/Oral English skill