- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices.
- Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.), conduct Name Screening function to identify any AML or reputational risk from the client.
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to update system information from initiation to approval of KYC record and report workflow progress to supervisor.
- Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / Global KYC policy Standards.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Assist RM in credit client personnel guarantee (PG) and corporate guarantee (CG) due diligence process. Perform PG/CG name screening including NESS checking, Local sanction list and Google searching for negative information to further get approval from credit officers.
- Other relevant business support function.
- Quick learner, adaptable to change and constantly seek opportunities to improve process and controls.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Highly motivated and results driven, strong problem solving skills
- Good in English writing and speaking
About Citi China
Citi first established an office in China in May 1902, in Shanghai. On 2nd April, 2007, Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. was officially launched as one of the first foreign banks locally incorporated in China. On 23rd April, 2007, Citibank (China) Co., Ltd. became one of the first foreign banks to offer RMB services to Chinese residents.
Citi currently has branches and sub-branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Guiyang, Wuxi, Changsha and Dalian, operating and offering corporate banking business as well as consumer banking business.
Our business is expanding rapidly and we are looking for highly qualified, ambitious individuals wishing to progress to the highest levels of their personal career development in Citibank.
We provide challenging and rewarding career opportunities with the vacancy:
The successful candidate will be provided with superior career development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package. If you are interested in being considered for the position please send your CV ( in English & Chinese) to us.