· Global human resources (HR) team members work with leaders across the company to help ensure TI has the talent and capabilities needed to win in the highly competitive and dynamic semiconductor market;
· As strategic partners, HR plays a critical role in the company’s success;
· Trying to decide between being a specialist or a generalist? The HR program gives you the opportunity to explore both with two 18-24 month rotations – one as an HR business partner and one in a specialist role (recruiting, compensation, development, employee relations).
· 2021 Bachelor or Master degree in human resources, or business related major;
· Passionate and strong ownership;
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
· Summer internship period around 4~ 8 weeks