Job Requirements/Qualifications (Critical skills, experience and educational requirements needed to accomplish duties):
1. With a minimum of 1-2 years’experience in formulating skin care products.
2. Extensive knowledge of cosmetic raw ingredients and their chemistries required.
3. Experience in reviewing and assessing new technologies, regulations (FDA, COLIPA, CARB) and patents.
4. Demonstrated ability to evaluate product performance on skincare tresses and perform assessments.
5. Ideal candidate would be capable of interpreting data generated by standard skincare evaluation instrumentation.
6. Must have a proven track record of managing multiple complex projects successfully.
7. Must possess strong problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to work successfully independently as well as in a team environment.
8. Requires computer proficiency.