- Responsible to act as a Project Leader in the improvement of projects in the Operations Department 负责作为项目主管，完成运营部门各类项目
- Develop project plans, clarify specific requirements for each project and track progress 制定项目计划，明确各项目需求并跟踪项目进程
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals 跟踪项目绩效表现，分析项目长期及短期目标
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis 基于财务分析结果，及时调整项目以符合预算
- Coordinate internal resources and external parties/vendors for the execution of projects 协调内外部资源完成项目
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility 明确项目范围和目标，协调各相关部门并确保技术可行性
- Ensure availability and allocation of resources 确保各类资源可以及时得到和分配
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs 运用恰当的验证手段来管理项目进程中可能出现的范围，日程和费用变化
- Report and reach out to management if needed 必要时向上级管理层汇报
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks 进行风险管理以使风险最小化
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation 制作并保存完整的所有项目相关文档
- Minimum bachelor degree education background, preferably in the business administration or project management field 本科及以上学历，工商管理或项目管理专业优先
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English 良好的书面及口语英语能力
- Good external and internal communication skills 良好的内外部沟通能力
- Good coordination and multi-tasking skills 良好的合作及多任务工作能力
- Solid organizational skills including attention to process details 良好的组织能力，包含但不限于流程及细节管理
- Good understanding of the Financial and Controlling field 对财务及管控有一定了解
- Good ability of data analysis 良好的数据分析能力
- Driven and structured mindset 自我激励，战略化思维
- Good skills in SAP system 熟练操作SAP系统
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 熟练掌握办公自动化软件
- Positive, flexible and cooperative 积极，灵活，具有合作精神
- Good health condition 良好的健康状况
World market leader in the trade with connecting materials
The Würth Group is world market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening material. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 78,500 employees on its payroll. About 34,000 of these are permanently employed sales representatives. According to the Financial Statement, the Würth Group generated total sales of EUR 14.2 billion in year of 2019.
Würth Line China belongs to Würth group, a young, dynamic and fast growing business entity of Würth Group. Currently, we have more than 800 employees and a national sales & service network in more than 100 cities across China.
We have two business divisions as Industry Division and Crafts Division. Industry Division provides customers with connecting and fastening products. Crafts Division consists of Auto, Metal and Construction, separately for auto aftermarket, equipment and facility repair & maintenance and construction business.
To better serve our customers with modern supply & logistic capabilities, Würth Central Distribution Center is established in Haiyan. The total project covers an area of more than 80,000 square meters with three construction phases.
Our Central Office is located in Shanghai, with an office area of more than 4,000 square meters, and an advanced training center equipped with System, Auto, Metal and Construction Training Rooms.
Our main product ranges are high-quality Fasteners, Chemicals, Tools, PPE, Material Processing, Anchors, etc.. In addition, we offer our customers a series of System Solutions and Contact Points to improve their procurement, stock, logistic and cost management.
We are determined to be the No.1 in the eyes of our customers as the best and most qualified sales team!
You are welcome to learn more about us through our Group's website and our LinkedIn Career Page 'Wuerth Group Asia' as follows: