1. Assist SHA HR supervisor for P-file scanning project (including PVG HUB).
2. Some adminstration work such as logistics/distribution planning and arrangement
3. Daily/weekly/monthly report update (temperature report, etc)
1. 根据SHA HR 的指示和要求，完成相关的文件扫描和上传工作
2. 协助HR 组织相关员工活动 （包括一些物流安排和协调工作）
3. 协助HR 完成相关防疫要求的基础报告和其他相关信息收集
1. Good attitude and willing to learn
2. Good at PC skills (excel, word, outlook)
3. Strong responsibility
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. That’s logistics. And that’s exactly what a career at UPS is all about.
From our roots as a Seattle, Washington-based bike-messenger company to our present day, multi-billion-dollar global corporation, our team has held a singular focus―making the world work better for everyone. At the heart of all that we do, you’ll find a true dedication to our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Whether you start with UPS straight out of school like many of our senior managers did, or arrive with years of valuable experience, everyone at UPS has the opportunity to grow. Empowering careers and commerce around the globe takes more than innovative thinkers, collaborative teammates and incredible technology. It calls on the values, purpose and mission that have driven us right from the start.
It all begins with talented individuals like you―people who are ready to turn ideas into successful business practices. Explore how UPS jobs can make the world work better for you.
UPS Equal Opportunity Statement. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee in any aspect of their employment at UPS because of age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, pregnancy, national origin or veteran status.