- Interview and meeting arrangement
- Assist on Supporting and maintaining Recruitment System
- Assist on talent sourcing via various channel
- Assist on Intern recruitment
- Assist on manually job posting via various channels
- Assist on Internal referral data maintenance
- Assist on talent database maintenance
- Assist on preparing various reports on regular base(including meeting)
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
You are best equipped for this job position if you have:
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Intern experience in HR is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, results oriented, and enthusiastic
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, eager to learn and willing to take up new duties
- Be able to work at least 3 days per week and last for 3 months or above
Infineon Greater China has been officially recognized as the Great Place to Work for in 2018. It is the second time since 2016 that we received this honor, which makes us the business in the semiconductor industry that has won this award twice. The award not only shows the industry's high recognition of Infineon's talent development philosophy and practice but also reflects the employees’ confidence and support for Infineon.
Infineon China is Top 30 Best Companies to Work for in Greater China in 2016.
Infineon Technologies AG, Neubiberg, Germany, offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility and security. In 2018 fiscal year (ending September 30), the Company reported the revenue achieved EUR7.6 billion.
Infineon has built up a comprehensive industry chain in China, covering Research & Design, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing Sectors. In Shanghai and Beijing, Infineon has its R&D centers, involved in global research projects. In Wuxi, Infineon’s largest backend manufacturing factory in China produces the high-quality discretes, chipcard and high power semiconductors for both Chinese and global markets. In Beijing, the business is engaged in IGBT assembly. Also, Infineon has sales and marketing offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hongkong. Meanwhile, we have long lasting cooperation with China top universities and companies in terms of Sales, Technology Research and Talent Development.
With the rapid business expansion in China, we sincerely invite high committed and career-oriented talents to join and grow with us. We do believe great minds think alike.
Please send us your resume both in Chinese and English with a copy of your academic diploma, ID card and recent photo via mail or email (Please indicate your applied position in the subject).