Internal Short Description
The Finance Shared Service department is hiring an AR intern to assist in daily Finance and Accounting activities
Reporting to the Regional AR Operations Manager locally, responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Full spectrum of Accounts Receivables including prepare invoices, follow up on payment, generate and send SOA, AR reconciliations, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts – Customer calls/emails, outstanding payment reconciliations and constantly follow up with customers.
- Assists in solving inquiries related to the status of customer accounts, documents status of collection efforts.
- Ensures follow all protocols, laws, and regulations to collect payments efficiently.
- Apply on account receipts and enter daily customers’ receipts.
- Investigates credit hold issues, suggests payment options to be approved and execute credit release/hold according with company credit policy.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with sales and customers.
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties assigned by the manager.
- The successful applicant should possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills. You should be a self-starter, motivated, organized, meticulous, independent, and versatile team player.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Familiarity with Oracle R12 preferred.
- Shared service experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
上班地址：海趣路36、58号，2号楼，4 - 8层， 中国，上海张江高科技园
For 40 years, NI has worked with engineers and scientists providing answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all.
Historically, NI has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, including the Just 100 from Forbes Magazine, which named NI one of the top corporate citizens and best places to work. Maybe it is our fantastic work/life balance, or the Employee Stock Purchase Program and grants, or matching 401K, or picturesque campus with ponds, hiking trails, beach volleyball courts, and collaborative meeting spaces. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you are in the right place! Here is a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
NI believes in China's bright future. NI opened the 22nd international branch and the first international R&D center in Shanghai in 1998. Since then, NI China has established a world-class operation center, including marketing, sales, customer service, technical support and R&D. Direct sales mode was executed in mainland China since February 2006.
NI China is ever-expanding with the help of local talents and is dedicated to creating an excellent working environment and unique company culture - We are proud of being young and energetic.
NI China has been honored and listed as Best Companies to Work for in Greater China since 2012 till 2018 by Great Place to Work Institute.
To expand our business further, we are now looking for highly motivated candidates to fill a variety of positions. Choose NI China to launch your career and grow together!
1. 5 G – Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
2. Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI’s technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today
3. Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements
4. Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure
5. Aerospace and Defence - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster