1. Review and research laws, regulations and policies.
2. Review and draft legal documents and legal opinion.
3. Assist with Chinese/English translation of legal documents.
4. Assist with departmental matters such as meetings and other administrative work.
5. handle legal document filing and tracking.
1.A consistently strong academic record in law school
2.Native Chinese speaker (including Mandarin) with advanced reading and writing skills
3.High level of fluency in written and spoken English
4.Strong communication and legal research skills
5.The ability to think analytically and have commercial awareness
We believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. At Marvell, We go all in with you. Focused and determined, we unite behind your goals as our own. We leverage our unrivaled portfolio of infrastructure technology to identify the best solution for your unique needs. And we sit shoulder-to-shoulder with your teams to build it. Agile in our thinking, and our partnerships, we look for unexpected connections that deliver a competitive edge and reveal new opportunities. At Marvell, we’re driven by the belief that how we do things matters just as much as what we do. Because, with a foundation built on partnership, anything is possible.