业务应用系统支持专员/工程师（IT） / Business Application Support Specialist/Engineer (工作地点：上海)
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Our Asia IT team provides professional services to support the company’s business. This includes state-of-the-art Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and technology, including SAP and Oracle, among many others. Additionally, we work on a broad spectrum of hardware and software solutions that enable our businesses to grow and achieve their goals. Our scope of coverage includes most Asia countries and sites and therefore, candidates have exciting opportunities for some business travel and interactions with teams from different cultural backgrounds.
In addition to learning the IT fundamentals at Texas Instruments, qualified candidates will also have the opportunity to learn and use advanced tools for application development, B2B operations, web interfaces and project management. Talent growth and development is a key priority in our department which helps provides a bright, successful career future for the ambitious team members and prepares them for the challenging IT world at TI.
The successful candidate is a collaborative, results-driven team player who is reliable, responsible and embraces new challenges. Individuals who become members will have the opportunity to contribute to a high-performing team and participate in a job rotation program that goes across engineering, infrastructure services and enterprise application teams, providing many areas to excel and grow in. You will have a strong, skilled team supporting you in your daily work environment, where everyone’s contributions and feedback are value and respected.
- Regional IT representative for global projects execution - management of project schedules, coordinate of project execution and communication with business stakeholders
- Understand customer requirements in Semiconductor industry. Provide IT technical solutions to support and improve B2B transaction.
- Responsible for business analysis under global and regional projects. Collect business requirement and convert it into technical specification for system development
- System rollout support and end user training
- Management of system performance and health, trouble shooting in both testing and production environments
- Business applications support for the Sales and Marketing systems
- Support of eCommerce operations; Being part of global team to address customer’s requirements and issues
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computing Science, Information System or related discipline;
- Basic application development might be needed in daily operation.
- Self-motivated and able to communicate effectively
- Eager to explore the latest and advanced information technology
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Ability to work in global matrixed environment
- Critical thinking
Preferred Qualifications & Skills：
The following experience or skillsets are plus but not a must,
- Basic computer programming technique
- Experiences on JAVA, C, HTML, PYTHON or similar language
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and security
- Experience in SQL and database setup
- Basic finance or eCommerce knowledge
- Cloud service and API technology.