上海-青浦区 | 在校生/应届生 | 本科 | 招1人 | 09-23发布 | 英语良好
- Work out raw material planning (e.g. daily plan/weekly) to control proper inventory level by considering demand flexibility and storage capacity; order follow up and status update.
- Balance and control material unit cost versus total inventory control requirement
- Prepare related documents and follow procedure of custom clearance
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment compliance with price term/contracts.
- Review and resolve any discrepancies with supplier invoices, grievances, claims, conflicts, product non-conformance or quality issues.
- Work with related departments for phase-in (material preparation for new launch) and phase-out (going to be deleted items promotion etc.) products.
- Bachelor degree, major in international trading or economical, logistics management
- Fluent English in writing and speaking,
- Good communication and analytical skill