- Learn business process and project management of sales, service, installation function etc. in the branch under the guidance of the mentor.
- Be familiar with branch functions and operation management through structured rotation.
- Cooperate with relevant departments and colleagues to develop the company business.
- Ensure compliance at all levels of company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance and use of company tools and resources within guidelines.
- Follow all safety policies, procedures and work instructions according to the safety management system and fulfil his/her responsibilities as stated in the safety manual so as to protect the safety of himself/herself and fellow colleagues.
- Other assignments from direct superior.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Major in mechanical engineering, automation, electronics, industrial engineering or electrical engineering or related.
- graduate in 2021 or less than 2 years’ experience.
- Good command of both oral and written English.
- Be familiar with office software .
- Be curious, strong learning ability.
- Leadership potential, good communication ability.
- Reliability and credibility, good team spirit.
- Result orientation, react effectively to pressure and challenge.
- Be willing to work across the country.