- Provide data automation solutions for manufacturing operations.
- Design, develop and deploy MES/SCADA functions and provide technical support and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with cross function teams and optimize systems to satisfy all kinds of requirements from supply chain.
- Define document standard, work flow and data flow, provide technical training to the engineers and operators.
- Evolve Factory of Future (Industry 4.0) by IoT/Cloud/Big Data/AI/Mobility/Social Media technologies and solutions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Working experience in HMI/SCADA/MES system development, configuration, and deployment, especially with Rockwell/Wonderware/GE iFix Software Products.
- Working Experience in Automation Control and PLC programming knowledge is preferred.
- Be good at XML, .Net and Java.Net platform, C #,Python and/or Visual Basic programming language.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft SQL database technology, especially in stored procedures, triggers, and database table schema.
- Knowledge in Process Control Network, Industry Ethernet and related equipment.
- BS or above degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering, Automation, Mathematics, or equivalent technical experience in a related technical field.
- Strong coordination ability and team work spirit.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Demonstrating strong problem solving and communication skills.