· Manage, maintain and troubleshoot workstations, laptops and servers.
· Deploy and install software like MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Maya, etc.
· Provision for new hire including user account, workstation, monitors, IP Phone to get them up running quickly
· Supply day to day IT desktop support with ticketing system like Jira
· Work with external vendors (HP, EMC etc.) to support the hardware and software in the studio. Including sending failed hardware for RMA
· Manage, maintain hardware and software setup in the meeting rooms and in-house theaters.
Requirements for the role:
· Under graduates in IT related majors, prefer 4th year at Bachelor degree or 3rd year at Master degree
· Basic understanding for Multi-Media related technologies is required
· Knowledge in following areas is a big plus
ü hardware troubleshooting (HDD, RAM and Burn-in testing workstations)
ü managing a Windows infrastructure (Windows AD, Windows Server)
ü managing and supporting windows workstations and users
ü managing and configuring Networking services (DNS, DHCP NTP, etc.)
ü managing software on users’ workstations (SCCM, PDQ Deploy)
ü managing a basic setup for general purpose meeting room.
ü managing networked printers and scanners
· Proactive, love troubleshooting and happy to help less technical users
· Working proficiency in both Mandarin and English