The coordinator will support product manager, Engineering manager and project manager to handle some documentation and routine works. This role will work with cross-functions including engineering, sales and manufacturing, etc. to maintain the required information, data and report.
· Maintain the project resource plan according to WBS in TEP after project manager and function manager assign the resource.
· Maintain the project schedule in TEP after project manager and function manager determine the job breakdown with duration.
· Record the risks with contingency plans after the project team and extended team identify the risks in advance.
· Input the required information and generate CPP report which needs to be presented to PAC.
· Support engineering team to handle PR/PO process.
· Support TEOA activities by guidance of TEOA practitioners.
· Support Engineering activities by guidance of DEs.
· Bi-weekly market research report.
· Various data management for Product Manager.