Assist to implement Health Care Compliance Due Diligence locally under supervision of the Health Care Compliance Manager to ensure compliance background risks assessment are conducted in compliance with related J&J internal guidelines, local laws and regulations and anti corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Assist business partner to execute DD procedures, provide training and communication towards related employees, to assure that the company culture of compliance is a natural element in day to day business.
· Position reports to the Health Care Compliance Manager, Due Diligence;
· Requires strong communication, organisational and analytical skills
· Ability to take complex business situations and develop solutions to ensure compliant growth is achieved
· Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Regulatory or Auditing.
· Proven track record in delivering results, self-motivated and the ability to manage complexity is a must
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· The HCC Specialist will assist to drive the DD procedures well implemented in Medical Device China according to HCBI and Global DD manual.
· Ensure business well trained and communicated on TPIs selection and screening criteria. Act as the business partner for the request or enquiry related to DD process.
· Materials review to detect any red flag issue and escalation preparation for Asia Pacific TPEC approval.
· Well track on the mitigation action and follow up any updated.
· Regular reporting on DD renew status and drive the renew activity completion without delay.
· Drive annual ACTC initiated and completed timely.
· The HCC Specialist will help to identify any deficiency in process implementation and seek the optimization possibility
· Evaluation on the local BPM system and report any system BUG to project team and track the solution.
· Discussion with Operation DD team to facilitate local preview process.
· Help to collect Epic/Coupa related VOC and system optimization recommendation.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred
· Finance/legal degree preferred
· Knowledge of the FCPA and related anti-corruption regulations is a plus
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· High level of integrity with good ethical core values
· Demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly self-motivated, strong agility and resilience
· Independent and objective thinker
· Manages conflicts in an open and constructive manner
· Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
· Master of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PPT)