This position will support specific lithium ion battery platform project. CMC platform project: to study CMC compatibility with graphite and SBR latex, provide optimal recipe and recommendation for major graphite. Conduct electrode characterization, mainly including slurry rheology, slurry stability and adhesion.
Start from June; Period: 4 months; work in the lab 3-5 days per week.
- Major in Chemistry, Materials Science, or Chemical Engineering, have basic knowledge of lithium ion battery or fuel cell is preferred.
- Conduct project lab experiments and support testing, generating high quality and reliable data, and recording experimental data and observations in an organized laboratory notebook.
- Perform lab testing following related SOP, experience in universal tensile machine, rheometer is preferred.
- Provide charts, graphs, and written summaries of experimental results.
- Be able to effectively communicate with team members.
- Working knowledge of MS-office tools: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Follow the company EHS policy with strong sense of safety practice and operations in the lab environment.
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ASH) is a premier specialty materials company with a conscious and proactive mindset for sustainability. The company serves customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including adhesives, architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, nutraceuticals, personal care and pharmaceutical. Approximately 4,200 passionate, tenacious solvers – from renowned scientists and research chemists to talented engineers and plant operators – thrive on developing practical, innovative and elegant solutions to complex problems for customers in more than 100 countries.
亚什兰是一家全球领先的特种材料公司，积极践行可持续发展理念，为个人消费品和工业品市场服务，业务范围包括胶粘剂、建筑涂料、汽车、建筑施工、能源、食品和饮料、营养保健、个人护理和制药等众多领域。亚什兰拥有近4,200名激情满怀、坚韧不拔的难题解决者——从知名科学家、研发化学家到才华横溢的工程师和工厂操作工 — 亚什兰人善于用切实可行、创新优质的方案解决应用化学领域的难题，服务100多个国家的客户。