About the job:
· In charge of new product development per 5phase procedure and lean;
· Support product manager or sales for new product development and promotion;
· Support SH plant for problem solving of the product.
· Utilize tools such as DFMEA's, DFM and APQP to enhance the product development process.
· Direct interface with the customer and suppliers.
· Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering
Familiarity with engineering practices and product development
· Ability to manage multiple projects with a cross functional team in multiple locations including facilities in North America and China
· Knowledge in MS Office
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
· Fluent English
· High attention to detail