Under general supervision, manages execution and timely completion of engineering projects by analyzing project scope and determining project specifications, establishing test programs for product investigations, analyzing test programs for adequacy and sequence, examining samples for compliance with protocol requirements, and preparing reports for clients.
? Determines project scope, select correct protocol to test. As the project handler, need arrange time for testing, report reasonable. May need conduct test directly, need review test data & test method is reasonable or not, need review document to see whether product can meet regulation requirement or client claim.
? Initiates communication with CS for any document required in advance so that vendor can provide on time, explain any technical issues to vendor if needed.
? May assists in developing special test methods and test equipment. May need coach technician for testing. May need review report is correct or not.
? Performs other duties as directed.
- University Degree in Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing Technology
- 2-3 years relative working experience on lighting, appliance, motor, power tools etc. will be preferred
- Familiar with NA/EU/AU market regulation requirement will be preferred
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good command in read and written English
- Also consider fresh graduate.