- Invoicing: issue and mail to customers, transmission for intercompany invoices
- Red VAT invoice scanning to Back Office for incentive/goods return transaction;
- Payment process support: voucher and payment request reconciliation; scanning to BO team; chopping ‘paid’ on payment voucher upon payment release; Concur report scanning and reconciliation;
- Input VAT invoice, collection, filing and delivery to Tax agent for certification;
- Long ageing VAT reconciliation items vouchering;
- Audit support on documentation preparation;
- Filing: Accounting voucher and SOX filing/archive;
- Ad hoc task
- University degree in Accounting or related major;
- Can work 3 days a week at least;
- Attention to details and can-do attitude;
- Basic Excel skills;
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts and services, components and production systems worldwide through 159 manufacturing facilities, 87 R&D centers, and dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries.
Its stable of brands includes Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, Maserati and Mopar, the parts and service brand. The Group’s businesses also include Comau (production systems), Magneti Marelli (components) and Teksid (iron and castings).
In addition, retail and dealer financing, leasing and rental services related to and in support of the Group’s car business are provided either through subsidiaries or financial partners (such as captive companies, affiliates, joint ventures with leading banks and/or financial institutions, and specialized providers).