* 熟练掌握excel, word, power point 等办公常用软件
* MS or above in Micro-Electronics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Materials/ and other related engineering.
* Good Knowledge in IC manufacture process or device characteristics.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills using EXCEL, WORD, Power Point etc.
* Good interpersonal communication and management skills.
* Fluently in English reading and writing.
* Capability to own a project.
* Diligent, Self-driven & disciplined
* 3+ years Working experience will be highly recommended
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Supply on-site application support to Nova’s End Users in CMP, CVD, Ltihography and Etch process groups.
* Solve application problems forwarded by End Users, Territorial application manager and Nova Technical Support Specialists in a timely manner.
* Reach/develop a good working relationship with Nova customers and Nova Employees.
* Train & update customers, fellow Application Specialist and other Nova Employees in application related issues
* Help End Users and Nova Employees identify hardware problems which cause application issues.
* Maintain a high level of knowledge of the semiconductor industry, including future changes and trends
* Remain involved and up-to-date with new applications and products
* Perform demonstrations and presentations to Nova customers
* Help in developing new and current applications in close coordination with LTD or other subsidiaries.
* Coordinate all job activities with the Territorial application manager.
* Maintain proper reporting methods for all job activities as defined by the Territorial and/or AP Application Manager.
* Attend weekly Application Tele-conferences and quarterly meet-up conferences with the Application Team in Asia Pacific.
* Provide sales support and sales related information.
* Collaborate with sales on customer on site evaluations
* Whenever requested, assist pre-sales activities as needed. (Demo, Technical presentations, etc.).
* Assist Nova’s OEM partners and sales people in demonstrating Nova’s system capabilities to potential customers.
* Be familiar with customer operating methods, procedures, and policy.
* Adhere to customers’ site policies and guidelines with regard to performance and behavior.
* Maintain customers’ information with the utmost confidentiality.
* When in doubt, always verify with and obtain approval from the proper customer authority prior to taking any action.
* Be polite, cordial, considerate, and respectful when communicating with customers.
* Report to customer site at the time specified and depart at the predetermined approved time. However, be prepared to support the customer beyond the customary daily work hours as required.