* 熟练掌握excel, word, power point 等办公常用软件
* MS or above in Micro-Electronics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Materials/ and other related engineering.
* Good Knowledge in IC manufacture process or device characteristics.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills using EXCEL, WORD, Power Point etc.
* Good interpersonal communication and management skills.
* Fluently in English reading and writing.
* Capability to own a project.
* Diligent, Self-driven & disciplined
* 3+ years Working experience will be highly recommended
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Supply on-site application support to Nova’s End Users in CMP, CVD, Ltihography and Etch process groups.
* Solve application problems forwarded by End Users, Territorial application manager and Nova Technical Support Specialists in a timely manner.
* Reach/develop a good working relationship with Nova customers and Nova Employees.
* Train & update customers, fellow Application Specialist and other Nova Employees in application related issues
* Help End Users and Nova Employees identify hardware problems which cause application issues.
* Maintain a high level of knowledge of the semiconductor industry, including future changes and trends
* Remain involved and up-to-date with new applications and products
* Perform demonstrations and presentations to Nova customers
* Help in developing new and current applications in close coordination with LTD or other subsidiaries.
* Coordinate all job activities with the Territorial application manager.
* Maintain proper reporting methods for all job activities as defined by the Territorial and/or AP Application Manager.
* Attend weekly Application Tele-conferences and quarterly meet-up conferences with the Application Team in Asia Pacific.
* Provide sales support and sales related information.
* Collaborate with sales on customer on site evaluations
* Whenever requested, assist pre-sales activities as needed. (Demo, Technical presentations, etc.).
* Assist Nova’s OEM partners and sales people in demonstrating Nova’s system capabilities to potential customers.
* Be familiar with customer operating methods, procedures, and policy.
* Adhere to customers’ site policies and guidelines with regard to performance and behavior.
* Maintain customers’ information with the utmost confidentiality.
* When in doubt, always verify with and obtain approval from the proper customer authority prior to taking any action.
* Be polite, cordial, considerate, and respectful when communicating with customers.
* Report to customer site at the time specified and depart at the predetermined approved time. However, be prepared to support the customer beyond the customary daily work hours as required.
职能类别： 半导体技术 工艺工程师