1. Provide technical support to sales on project acquisition. Responsible for standards and requirements clarification with regards to railway vehicle and its components;
2. Review design documents and quality plan documents from railway vehicle manufacturer and draft reports;
3. Audit the quality management system for railway manufacturers;
4. Draft the audit report and final assessment report;
5. Provide consultancy supports to clients for non-conformities closure;
6. QA/QC services during fabrication of components.
1. Bachelor Degree or above in railway vehicle engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering;
2. Skills in brake systems, fire safety, maintenance and control systems of rolling stock preferable;
3. Qualification as ISO 9001 auditor preferable;
4. Proficient in written, reading and oral English;
5. Adaptive and ready to learn;
6. Willing to travel;
7. Good at office software.