Essential Responsibilities :
* Proactively coordinate the executive’s calendar, which is comprised of a heavy meeting schedule and extensive travel Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries, maintain passport and visa requirements;
* Make complex travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries, Process T&L expenses for the executive
* Organize the team events and team engagement, such as outing, annual meeting, leadership meetings and customer events. Assist visitors travel in China and corresponding events.
* Provide overall office management and administrative duties, lead the engineering events and provide the finance/billing support to operation and finance department.
* Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information ·
* Assist in managing expense accounts and budgets. Provide the monthly billing information to finance team.
* Establish and maintain strong communication links with Group, Division, and Department level secretarial and administrative personnel
* Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information
* Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the executive
* Manage the executive office and its supply
* Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments