1.System software development engineer
· In this position, the candidate will develop system software to ensure the quality of NAND Flash Products including SSD, UFS, uSD cards and etc. The candidate will be responsible for developing in-house and 3rd party test platform SW system, the automation SW and product specific controller and client solutions.
· Develop product verification software for a system with components like FW, PCB, ASIC and FPGA.
· Troubleshoot hardware/software issues using logic analyzers and protocol analyzers.
· Collaborate closely with other engineering departments.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical engineering
· Experience in driver development
· Scripting experience with languages such as Python
· Development experience with C/C++ and assembly language
2.Test Development Engineer (ATE)
· As a key member of the Memory Product Solution, the candidate will be responsible for world-leading 3D NAND flash product development on industry leading ATE platforms
· Program development on multiple ATE platforms including ADV T5831/T5833/T5773, Teradyne Magnum, Innotech Smartester and etc.
· Engineering investigation and resolution on design/process/packaging issues on ATE platforms.
· RMA failure mode analysis and screen coverage improvements on ATE platforms.
· Test data correlation between ATE and other platform.
· Bachelor's degree or above in Electric Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
· Experience with Java or C/C++ program development.