CBG Technology & Digital Channel (VP, Technology & Operations)
- To ensure quality application system services with improved service level by managing the delivery services of inter-group technology partners and third-party vendors.
- To ensure that the Bank’s IT need are met in for Bank’s good by collaborating with group technology to implement the latest proven technology that is applicable to the bank.
- Introduce latest innovative technology that is applicable to business.
- CBG Tech Team Management.
- Provide IT solution for CBG business requirement and sound project management for implementation.
- Deliver good value on CBG system availability management and problem management with high level of quality and Risk & security control.
- Management group technology and outsourcing vendors with SLA.
- Project management (waterfall / Agile) and stakeholder management.
- Ensure the team cultures are fast response, accountability and collaboration that can provide market leading solution to CBG as application SME.
- Manage the CBG applications to ensure that application services meet user requirement.
- Lead application system project implementation in china including all branches.
- Support application problem management process and solution delivery, identity deficiencies, define requirement, support and approve upgrades major change, prioritize and approve delivery schedules, delivery schedules, solutions for support business growing. Including digital channel, PB operating systems, payment, statement, regulatory and credit system.
- Application and system capacity planning
- IT Change Management (ITIL)
- Quality assurance
- Third party vendor management – SLA, contract, outsourcing, security / audit / risk mgt to ensure compliance with DBS standard.
- Support Disaster Recovery – Define Disaster recovery requirement, DR and BCP plan.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- More than 10 years of working experience in IT industry with board and extensive knowledge in Banking related business.
- Extensive experience in providing IT project Leadership, capacity planning, BCP & DR planning, vendor management as well as SLA fulfillment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- A Strong leader with Able to lead a team, work independently and supervise a team and individual professionals.
- Must be a person possessing Open, Collaborative and Execution values together with high accountability and nimble mindset.
- Hands-on experiences and proven tracks to manage development teams under great pressure of delivery is preferred.
所属部门：Technology & Operations
dbs. living, breathing asia！星展银行，带动亚洲思维！