Intern – SOC ASIC Intern– Shanghai
The NVIDIA System-On-Chip (SOC) group is looking for top students to work for some challenging SOC tasks. The tasks will include design, verification, methodology, machine learning or deep learning application to help SOC work.
· MS in EE/CS.
· Understand digital ASIC Front End flow
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Fluent English (both written and spoken)
· Work >= 3 days per week.
· Strong Verilog or System Verilog programming skills is a plus
· Strong Perl or Python scripts coding skills is a plus
· Basic knowledge on machine learning/deep learning is a plus