- Assist supervisor to drive and lead implementation of BASF Process Safety related Directives and Requirements into BSC and cultivate and provide Process Safety expertise relevant to Coatings operations to BSC.
- Set up Process Safety related procedure and program for implementation among all BSC departments according to BASF Process Safety requirements.
- Ensure up to date process safety documentation in line with BASF requirement within BSC.
- Provide technical solution and consultation to all the departments on all questions concerning Process Safety.
- Define process safety training matrix according to A-ECA guideline and organize process safety related training of all staffs.
- Establish and maintain the standardized Process Safety incident reporting scheme within BSC, report all Process Safety incidents into AIMS system including RCA and ensure measures are properly implemented and documented.
- Perform risk assessment of MOC and Project SHE Review, participate in Pre-Start Safety Review; Daily Process Safety Database system management to keep it run smoothly; Follow up CSR findings and make sure open items close on time.
- Support strategic projects within BSC from Process Safety aspects.
- Take the responsibility of QC daily safety work(EHS training/Mentor system/EHS inspection and tracking/ incident investigation/Risk assessment)
- Responsible for EPD updating for BSC
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors
At BASF, we create chemistry - and have been doing so for 150 years. As the world's leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society.
About BASF Shanghai Coatings
BASF Shanghai Coatings Co. Ltd (BSC), founded in 1997, is a joint venture between BASF SE and Huayi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. BSC produces and markets automotive OEM coatings, providing automotive manufacturers with high-quality coating systems, including electrocoat, primer, basecoat and clearcoat. With advanced production and technical facilities, BSC is able to develop and offer various car body and car parts coating solutions addressing customers’ demands. Customers include major domestic and international car manufacturers.