1. Identify problems in Schneider Electric Manufacturing and Distribution Center facilities by working with local continuous improvement, engineering, and management.
2. Define, Measure, and Analyze to quantify and qualify potential opportunities to attack.
3. Collaborate with the CODI and CODIX steering committees to match emerging technology solutions to the identified problems
4. Work with key vendors and cross functional teams to develop a poof of technology (POT) or proof of concept (POC)
5. Test the POC in a lab environment, then work to test in a semi-production capacity.
6. It's for Schneider Electric global cutting edge projects.
1. 3~5 working days per week
2. Engineering, Automation, Electrical, Computer Science related majors
3. Software development background a strong plus – .NET, C#, Python, AWS, Azure
3. Be familiar with .NET (C# B/S Architecture) and related technologies would be a plus
4. Passion regarding working with cutting edge technologies & a great sense of humor required!