The Business Development Branding Intern is responsible for the update, layout and translation of the company overview and marketing materials including the Company Pick & Choose library in English and Chinese. The Branding guidelines will be provided by XPO and the Intern will be responsible for making sure all guidelines are being followed when he/she updates the marketing materials. The ideal person for this role will be a self-starter who is able to master PowerPoint, works well under deadline pressure, and is fluent in both English and Chinese.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Power Point, ideally Photoshop, Illustrator or other design programs to develop and design creative concepts for all XPO material needs.
- Responsible for the creation and layout of all internal and external graphics, sales presentations and images.
- Update the existing English Library to the new XPO Branding from start through completion to ensure schedule integrity while maintaining XPO’s quality and brand standards.
- Translate to Chinese the updated English Library, following XPO’s quality and brand standards.
- Maintain an organized online design library of photos, logos, artwork, fonts, ads, posters, etc. for historical and referral purposes.
- Associate Director Business Development
- Required Qualifications:
- Excellent Domain of both English and Chinese
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Strong conceptual skills, a meticulous eye for detail, and the ability to take a project from inception to completion.
- Ability to take creative directions and go through iterative rounds of revisions to deliver the best work.
- Proficiency with Power Point required. Desired Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other design programs skills.
XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) is a top ten global provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. The company provides services for less-than-truckload transportation, truckload brokerage and transportation, last mile logistics, engineered supply chain solutions, high-value-add warehousing and distribution, ground and air expedite, intermodal, drayage, global forwarding and managed transportation. XPO serves more than 50,000 customers with a highly integrated network of over 84,000 employees and 1,469 locations in 32 countries. XPO's corporate headquarters is in Greenwich, Conn., USA. www.xpo.com