Marketing Assistant Job Description:
1) Work with, and report to Director;
2) Day to day communications with BD in written and verbal form;
3) Assist in BD and research for new projects;
4) Assist in BD to organize the relevant documentation packages; insure deadlines and schedules are maintained;
5) Tender package preparation
6) Fee proposal and contract drafting, collaborating with PMs
7) Client & Site visiting for new opportunities
8) Graphic documentation for capability statement, exhibition and other project exposure
9) Portfolio updating and publicity
10)Designer CV updating
11)Website development and maintenance
12)Project image/ photography organization
14)Meeting minutes drafting
15)Interpretation on presentation meetings
16)Coordination between client and foreign design leader
University graduates with at least three year relevant working experience.
Proven skills in computer applications, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Good communication skills and teamwork.
Working knowledge of Marketing and office procedures
Independent worker who possesses initiatives.
Be responsible for the tasks he/she is assigned to.
Fluent English / mandarin in speaking and wiring.